Учебник «Английский в фокусе» для 10 класса (“Spotlight”), авторы Ю. Е. Ваулина, О. Е. Подоляко, Д. Дули, В. Эванс. “Просвещение”, 2009
- развивать умение самостоятельной работы на уроке;
- формировать грамматические навыки и умения в процессе самостоятельной работы над темой;
- развивать навыки сопоставления и сравнения с имеющимися аналогами и умение пользоваться изученной грамматикой и лексикой;
Оборудование: компьютер, разноуровневые компьютерные тесты, карта достижений.
Знакомит с темой урока и целью
Ставят себе цель ответить на вопросы,выполнить упр-я,достичь той отметки,которую желают получить за урок
Самостоятельное изучение грамматического материала
Изучают самостоятельно теоретический материал
Работа с разноуровневыми тестами
Помогает включиться в работу на компьютере,объясняет, если возникнут вопросы по процедуре выполнения теста
Подводит итог,анализирует таблицу
Сравнивают результат таблицы с предполагаемым результатом
Индивидуальное домашнее задание
I. Организационный момент. Целеполагание.
Teacher:.Hello, dear friends! I am glad to welcome you at our lesson. How are you? I am glad you are fine. Today we continue our work on the grammar theme Future Forms and we’ll go on doing exercises to practice their usage. You will have 35 minutes to work. You can choose your desired mark. It depends on the tests that you will choose to do.
Tests 1-3 for those who want to get a “3”
Tests 2-6 for those who want to get a “4”
Tests 4-8 for those who want to get a “5”
And you will appreciate your results yourselves.
II. Самостоятельное изучение теоретического материа
Please, study the theory at Pages GR5-GR 6 (Future Simple, Future Continuous, Future Perfect, Be going to, Present Simple with future meaning, Present Continuous with future meaning)and then you will practice it in exercises
III. Компьютерный тест. You will have 35 minutes to work.
If you make some mistakes no need to return to the computer variant again. I can give you a paper variant to save your time. If you have any questions raise your hands and I will come up. Only when you finish a task and have no mistakes you can go on to the next task. You can do the tasks in any order. Don’t forget to register your achievements in the chart. Good luck!
Test 1 Choose the right variant
1. It ..... tomorrow
3. is going to rain
4. is raining
2. The new computer will ..... on Monday.
4. be going to arrive
3. Good night. I ... you in the morning.
1. 'll see
2. 'm going to see
3. 'm seeing
4. Hurry! The next bus ..... at 7.15.
4. will have left
5. Bill ..... to Egypt tomorrow.
2. is flying
3. will be flying
4. will have flown
Test 2 Chose the right variant
1. We ...... a new DVD soon.
1. have owned
2. will own
3.will be owning
2. They'll be making copies while he ..... the report.
2. will be finishing
3. will finish
4. has been finishing
3. She will ..... almost 1000 dollars by then.
2. have saved
3. have been saving
4. be saving
4. By next year, Roger will .... here for ten years.
2. be living
3. have been living
4. be going to live
5. She will have got married ... June.
Test 3 Choose the right variant
1. By June, she .... enough money to buy a car.
1. will save
2. will be saving
3. will have saved
4. will have been saving
2. By 2015 , they ....in this house for 15 years.
1. will live
2. will be living
3. will have lived
4. will have been living
3. By 2014, Linda ...... this school for 7 years.
1. will attend
2. will be attending
3. will have attended
4. will have been attending
4. By the end of the next year he ..... his own business.
1. will start
2. will be starting
3. will have started
4. will have been starting
5. She ......home by the end of the last lesson.
1. will go
2. will be going
3. will have gone
4. will have been going
Test 4 Is the meaning the same?
1. By this time tomorrow, I'll have decided which car to buy.
I haven't decided yet which car I am going to buy.
2. We'll have already finished the grocery shopping by the time you get home.
You will get home while we are shopping.
3. By next year, Mary will have been working at the newspaper for five years.
Next year, Mary can celebrate her fifth anniversary at the newspaper.
4. By ten o'clock she won't have finished writing her article yet.
She will finish writing at ten o'clock.
5. We will have moved to a larger office by the year 2010.
We will move to a larger office after the year 2010.
Test 5 Which is right?
1. I ...get a job after I .....graduate from the University.
1. — .....will
2. will get .... will
3. will .... -
4. — ...... -
2. When I ...... a job, I .... more money.
1. will get.....will have
3. will get ....have
4. get.....will have
3. If I ...... enough money, I ...... a used car.
2. will save.....buy
3. save....will buy
4. will save.....will buy
4. I .....happier after I ....employed.
1. feel .....am
2. will feel .....am
3. will feel .....will be
5. Before I ....on a job interview, I .... my computer skills.
3. will go ...will improve
4. will go...improve
If a word in bold is correct, leave it without any changes. If it is incorrect, retype it correctly
- The universe is going to continue to expand for billions of years.
- Look out! You will hit the car in front!
- I am going to do the washing-up tonight, if you like.
- Will I carry some of those bags for you, or can you manage?
- I know! I am going to have a barbecue for my birthday!
- Are you going to just hold this door open for me for a minute? Thanks a lot!
- We’ve decided we will try that new restaurant after the play tomorrow night.
- We’re going to fly to Jamaica in the summer.
- Shall we invite Tony and Tim round tonight?
- Will you go to Jason’s party next Saturday?
Test 7 Type the right form
- I (cook) dinner by the time you get home.
- In a few minutes, I (wait) here for Graig for over two hours. Where can he be?
- We’ll be halfway through the sponsored swim in one hour, so we (swim) for forty-eight hours non-stop by then.
- They (not finish) painting the house by the time we get back from holiday.
- If she’s still on the phone at eight o’clock, Jan (talk) to Melissa for over two hours.
- At six o’clock this evening, we (not climb) for five hours but for seven hours.
- This time next month, you (probably pass) your driving test.
- (you do) all your homework by bedtime?
- Tomorrow Elaine (work) on the project for ten days.
- We probably (not leave) by the time you get home
Complete each second sentence using the word given so that it has the similar meaning to the first sentence. Write between two and five words in each gap.
- We’ll get home and then we’ll have something to eat. (got)
We’ll have something to eat ……..home
- I’ll finish marking the exams and then I’ll tell you results. (soon)
I’ll tell you the results …….. marking the exams.
- You’ll be travelling across the Sahara next week so remember to wear lots of sunscreen (while)
Remember to wear lots of sunscreen…..across the Sahara next week!
- They’ll show Titan at the cinema and then they’ll release the DVD. (before)
They won’t release the DVD ……. at the cinema.
- My science exam starts at ten tomorrow morning. (taking)
At ten past ten tomorrow,….. my science exam.
- Let’s watch the space documentary before we have supper. (watched)
Let’s have supper …….the space documentary.
- I’ll send out all invitations before lunchtime. (have)
By lunchtime, …….all the invitations.
- Do some revision and then I’ll give you a test. (until)
I won’t give you a test …….. some revision.
- When you visit us, we’ll have moved into our new house. (by)
We’ll have moved into our new house ……you visit us.
10. We’ll get some more information and then we’ll make a decision. (once)
Let’s make a decision ….got some more information.
Teacher: Teacher: You have done much hard work at the lesson Let’s look at the register and analyze our achievements: 3 students have done 3 tests , 4students have done 5 tests and 3 students have done their best. So you see that still there is much to be done. I thank you for the lesson and wish you every success in your studies.
V. Инднвидуальное домашнее задание по карточкам.
Teacher: You can do some tasks at home. We will continue our work at the next lessons.
Татарская гимназия № 2 имени Ш. Марджани г. Казани
Мустафина Гульсина Шамилевна, учитель английского языка первой квалификационной категории